Thanks Cheri and Phillipe!

I was amazed to find the more recent information. I'm sure glad someone
added it! I am trying to find the more recent descendants of my great great
grandparents to help when I find DNA matches. If I ever get back for a
visit someone might even remember them.

Mary

On Saturday, October 15, 2016, 'Philippe GARNIER' via Azores Genealogy <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Mary,
>
>
> I think the obit of Manuel was on 1937, 3 April.
> The marriage was on 1923, 23 April.
> The the margin note was wrote on 1975, 5 April.
>
> Why 40 years between the obit and the margin note ? Perhaps a certificate
> was useful to a descendant in 1975.
>
> Best regards
>
> Philippe Garnier Paris - France
>
>
> Em Sábado, 15 de Outubro de 2016 18:23, Mary Bordi <[email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> escreveu:
>
>
> I was wondering if anyone can help me with this margin note. I have never
> had such a long one for an ancestor!
>
> It's Manuel, #29 on the right hand page going over to the next page (which
> would be the next image).
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-
> VL-ROSAIS-B-1880-1889/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1880-1889_item1/P105.html
>
> This is my grandmother's first cousin (new to me). I think the top note
> was written after the part on the next page. It appears to be dated 1937
> but my eyes may be wrong. Is it about his death?
>
> On the next page I get the part about his marriage to Maria Amelia on (I
> think) 26 April 1923 but there seem to be other dates.
>
> I don't need a word for word translation. I'd just like to know if I'm
> missing something important.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Mary
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','azores%[email protected]');>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','azores%[email protected]');>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to