I use this email for several lists I read. I use my "real" email as contact
for FTDNA.

My mom and I both tested with FTDNA and are in the Azores project. I use
mbordi at po box (no space) dot com for both accounts.

I did MTdna and we both did family finder. She is deceased but was really
interested in the DNA connections. I usually check her account more
frequently because she was half Azorean while I am merely one quarter.

I can send you more details privately if you can't find us. :)

Mary

On Saturday, October 15, 2016, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> Mary,
>
> Don't see any DNA results for you with FTDNA. At least not with the email
> address that you use for the list. :(
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','azores%[email protected]');>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to