I use this email for several lists I read. I use my "real" email as contact
for FTDNA.

My mom and I both tested with FTDNA and are in the Azores project. I use
mbordi at po box (no space) dot com for both accounts.

I did MTdna and we both did family finder. She is deceased but was really
interested in the DNA connections. I usually check her account more
frequently because she was half Azorean while I am merely one quarter.

I can send you more details privately if you can't find us. :)

Mary