Richard look on your baptism data base and look at 1881 #16.  There is a
Lucinda with parents Miguel Arruda and Maria Julia Feriera.  I haven't
figured out the rest yet.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Richard Francis Pimentel <
[email protected]> wrote:

> *Ok I did a search of the obits 1883 through 1887 and found the deaths of
> two of the Lucinda’s, That leaves one born on 3 Feb 1884 daughter of
> Francisco Jose Raposo and Rosa de Jesus. (CCA 1884 #0010)*
>
> * Rick*
>
>
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] *On
> Behalf Of *Richard Francis Pimentel
> *Sent:* Tuesday, April 4, 2017 10:14 AM
>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Lucinda Pacheco (1884-1955)
>
>
>
> *To add to all this confusion here is another Lucinda born 21 May 1883:
>  
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1880-1889/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1880-1889_item1/P142.html
> <http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1880-1889/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1880-1889_item1/P142.html>
>   This record was just a page before the record of Honero. I will note in
> all three of the Lucinca’s there are no margin notes on the records. The
> next step is to check Obitos. And see if I can find any deaths to try and
> eliminate any of them.  Of all three I like this one born in 1883 the best.
> Somehow I feel uncomfortable about this Manuel Arruda being the father.  *
>
>
>
> *I have a very large data base coming from Ribeirinha and there is only
> one Manuel Arruda that married and is about the right age but looking at
> all the births in 1883 and 1884 they did not have any girls born to this
> couple.*
>
>
>
>
>
> *Rick*
>
> *Richard Francis Pimentel*
>
> *Epping, NH*
>
>
>
> *Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and
> Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]
> <[email protected]>] *On Behalf Of *Richard Francis Pimentel
> *Sent:* Monday, April 3, 2017 11:46 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Lucinda Pacheco (1884-1955)
>
>
>
> *Ok I am confused. Most ship logs I have seen it just names the passenger
> not the names of the parents (unless they are also passengers).*
>
>
>
> *I looked at the 1920 US census earlier today and it says that Honerio
> came to the US in 1908 and Lucinda came in 1912.  Is there a way you can
> show the complete record of the snippit you show below? *
>
> *The birth years on the 1920 census agree with the information you have
> shown us so far.  Unless you can show positive information on tying Manuel
> Arruda to Lucinda  I am inclined to believe that your Lucinda is one of the
> two Lucinda’s we have found in the records for 1884. *
>
> *Lucinda would have sailed from the Acores using her name and not the last
> name of Honerio. This is why I am inclined to believe that it is one of the
> two Lucinda’s*
>
>
>
> *At the start of this thread you said the ship she arrived on was the
> Romanic in 1911. The Romanic  last arrived in NY in Nov of 1910. Was this
> the port she arrived at? *
>
>
>
> *I have to go back and see if the census says anything about when she
> married. If she was single when she arrived in the US then she could have
> married in Attleboro. If she married in the Acores then it must have been
> after 1905.*
>
>
>
> *Rick*
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]
> <[email protected]>] *On Behalf Of *Cheri Mello
> *Sent:* Monday, April 3, 2017 10:08 PM
> *To:* Azores Genealogy
> *Subject:* Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Lucinda Pacheco (1884-1955)
>
>
>
> Father Manuel Arruda, Ribeirinha
>
> Father Alexandre M. Caral, Urselina
>
> Father Jose C. Pacheco
>
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Cheryle Dougherty <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> Ok, back to the records again.  Here is where I got the name Manuel Arruba
> for her father's name.  This was on the same line as her name in ship log.
> She is listed as Lucinda Pachaco Averio and her friend that she is coming
> to is Honerio Pacheco Averio (my uncle) It is the first line.  Maybe you
> might come up with a different name.  This was on ancestry.
>
>
>
>
>
> [image: Image may contain: text]
> <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154489993603589&set=gm.658102424374883&type=3>
>
>
>
> 3 Comments
> <https://www.facebook.com/groups/438321819686279/permalink/658102424374883/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to