On the nineteenth day of the month of February of one thousand seven
hundred and nineteen in this church Parish in the place of Mandas of the
island of São George (put Jorge, the proper Portuguese spelling in your
genealogy program) something of Velas of this island without discovering
impediments ??? answer of one ???????? of this district Diocese Joao de
Souza P_______ (I think this is a witness) ????? this church, and of Capitan
Manoel de Souza ???? and something de Souza, and  Marcelino *Pereira* ???
(can't read) then I know the wording is either "before those present" or
"in front of those present"  Paschoal de Souza son of Paschoal de Souza and
of Maria Amarantes with Maria Pereira Oliveira daughter of *Joao*
*Cardoso* Oliveira
and of Angela *Pereira* ____ natives and residents ___of the same place of
Mandas where and _____ ___ __ ___ ____ _____ ____ of ___ *Mother Church *__
rest of those blanks are the church formalites.

          George de Souza __ Silveira
          Marcelino Pereira           Manuel somebody, probably Souza,
since he was a witness