Brit wrote:
We "do" VW - www.newgolfgti.co.uk being the latest.

Try doing that in HTML.

I don't have a problem with Flash if used appropriately [1], but I do have a problem with my Flash-disabled browser being redirected to the experienceFlashYes.html page (which is then a plain black page, not even a message about needing Flash or anything), and the experienceFlashNo.html page (visited out of curiosity) returning a 404...

Plus I wouldn't /want/ to do that in HTML. if I wanted to know about the new Golf GTi, I'd rather just have a site giving me the information on its power, handling, drive, and looks, rather than having to wait for ages (and I have broadband!) watching a pointless animation before being able to read one tiny bit of the info. Maybe that's just me.

ATB,
Matthew

[1] Defined as homestarrunner.com