Still, considering TMO have the best 3G network in the UK, and (imo) the
best takeup - and selection - of flat-rate data packages, it seems a bit
short-sighted to run these 'public trials' without including TMO as a
carrier! Orange and Vodafone are ridiculously expensive data-wise, only 3
could be classed as a competitor with TM 3G-wise.

Maybe I'm just jealous. ;) Still annoying that I've even been a member of
the multicast trials for approaching a year now, and I've only ever managed
to make the multicast streams actually WORK once - and that was in Halls,
and then two weeks later they changed their network topology and multicast
stopped working! And my ISP is stalling on multicast enablement (Be*) when
they're one of the few ISPs who would actually properly benefit from a
multicast-enabled network given their LLU infrastructure... Sigh.

When the iPlayer is rolled out, will the mobile streams (and/or access to
them) fall under the iP umbrella? I'd love to be able to authenticate with
an iPlayer username which I've set up on my desktop client, then be able to
watch mobile-formatted streams of the same channels via my mobile device -
that'd make the morning commute so much less painful! Huge PITA to set up