-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Cartwright
Sent: 02 April 2007 14:48
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] EMI 'in no DRM deal'

I'd imagine at the quantities that Apple buy bandwidth, the extra cost
of delivering the larger file will be negligibly more. Therefore what is
this price increase paying for? Potential lost revenue when more people
put the unDRMed file on the torrents perhaps?