On 02/03 10:30 , Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 5:50 AM, Adam Pribyl <pri...@lowlevel.cz> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Feb 2018, Iturriaga Woelfel, Markus wrote:
> >

> > I am running short on ideas how to copy this.
>
> If you are copying to an identical disk you can use dd on the raw
> devices.    The system may be confused by the identical UUID's if you
> have both drives connected when you reboot, though.

Even if it's not an identical disk, if the target disk is larger, you can
use dd to copy the data pool partition, then grow your filesystem after
this. I've used this successfully in the past on a few occasions. dd is
definitely the fastest way I found to copy a BackupPC data pool (tho I
haven't experimented with ZFS or btrfs).

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator