Dear Mark,

Do you know of a denomination which believes that only 144,000 will be saved?

I'm not sure that any Christian denomination believes that, though I think some individual Christians do. But I think I know of one other group who believes this - the Covenant-breaker group BUPC. They give their membership as 144,000, which is obviously absurd, but I think I know where they got that number from.

Regards,

David

Need more speed? Get Xtra Jetstream @ http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

---------- You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://list.jccc.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=bahai-st news://list.jccc.net/bahai-st http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist (public) http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (public)