What about Western believers who do not know how to chant? Do our words have the same effect or should we learn to chant? Can one chant in English or does it require the original language?

Faruq Izadinia wrote:

Baha'u'llah says if you chant His Words with a sweet melody, even if you are alone in your home, the angels will take your melodious voice to all people and it will have a positive impact on their heart, even they themselves may not perceive at the time, but later the positive effects will be manifested.