Dear friend,

If we want to blame it should be directed at the prophecy and the narrative of Daniel not Abdul-Baha, the mystery of God.

Abdul-Baha did His best to interpret in order to guide this troubled humanity to  "the way, the truth and the light" for this age.

It seems to me that the Creator has had a glorious plan (golden age) for His servants in this world (ref. religious history), but it seems such an impossible goggling act on His part when one considers our tortured evolution.

The economic prosperity must continue and spread to the whole world and to every person on the Earth while at the same time excessive and decadent living must reverse to a moderate form and be replaced by good habits of

every kind as the all knowing Lord of the age has prescribed.

On the unity of religions, I believe Abdul-Baha talks about the unity of foundation of religions, as you know.

Warm regards

Hooshang

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated text. Upgrade now! __________________________________________________
Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]