Hi, Hooshang,

At 11:45 AM 1/8/2004 +1100, you wrote:
>>If we want to blame it should be directed at the prophecy and the narrative of
>>Daniel not Abdul-Baha, the mystery of God.<<

The point of that message was not to blame anyone but to offer an understanding of the
dual function of prophecy. When a prophecy is revealed, it can warn people of what may
or will occur and, therefore, provide them with some sense of direction. After a
prophecy has been fulfilled, its authoritative interpretation can, if one accepts the
assumptions of the interpreter, function as an apologetic devise.

>>On the unity of religions, I believe Abdul-Baha talks about the unity of foundation
>>of religions, as you know.<<

I agree. There is a oneness of truth, irrespective of the immediate source, not a
unity of contemporary religions.

Mark A. Foster * http://MarkFoster.net
http://CompuServe.m.foster.name