> Few "prophecies," especially biblical number prophecies, have obvious
explanations. You have to *make* them fit.

One thing I find interesting about the biblical prophecy concerning the
timing in Daniel is that it appears that it can be interpreted in the same
manner it was interpreted to validate Christ (see St. Augustine's City of
God,   Book 18 Chapter 34 from the fifth century).  I've pointed this out
before on this list, but here's the link with the exact quote in case anyone
missed it. http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m39826.html

Patti