Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success, 1st Division Commander,
Sir,
Do not worry yourself about it sir. I was still able to get by and join a fine
regiment at a mid level rank. If you are still willing said funds would be deeply
appreciated this coming month. I'm hoping that with summer campaign coming I will be
able to get myself on better financial ground. Once again sir thank you for your
advice. Without it I would not have been able to get as far as I have.
Yours in service,
Captain Tueur De Dragon
Queens Own Carabineers
(OOC: What a turn. Brought a horse and had to sell it in the same month. Found out
that Mistress do not like it when you show up with no gifts. hehehe Oh well next
month.)
Original Message:
-----------------
From: Joel M. Halpern [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:13:21 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Banana: Correspondence
Captain Tueur de Dragon,
My aide has just brought to my attention the fact that I failed to
properly instruct him to follow up on our discussion. My sincerest
apologies. I see that you were able to join an upstanding regiment, and
achieve the rank of Captain. If your financial situation is still as we
discussed, I would be happy to be of assistance, and apologies deeply if my
forgetfulness caused you any difficulty.
Yours,
Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success, 1st Division Commander
[OOC: I was pressed for time to get my orders in due to business travel,
and just missed one. Sorry.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .