Lt. Colonel Henri du Bois,
I am glad to be able to appoint you to the position. I would have
liked to have given you earlier confirmation, but bookkeeping difficulties
intervened.
As a first task, could you please review the brigades and regiments
within the 1st Division to see that we have a full set of Brigade Major's
and Regimental Adjutants. If there are vacancies, please check with the
relevant commanders to determine their plans to fill these slots. I would
much prefer that we choose the officers rather than the office staff
insisting on giving us unknown officers to fill those positions.
Yours,
Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success, OC 1st Division
At 09:19 AM 12/17/01 -0600, Chris Schletter wrote:
>Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success, 1st Division Commander
>
>Sir,
>
>I am glad to hear of the appointment to the Adjutant of the 1st Division.
>
>At your command,
>Lt. Col. Henri du Bois
>King's Musketeers
>1st Division Adjutant