Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success,

My initial review of our troops finds that we are missing the Third Foot
Brigadier, not to mention an aide and adjutant.  I have sent a missive to
Brigadier General le Marquis B'Stand to see about his plans to fill the
Adjutant position for the Second Foot Brigade.  Additionally, missives have
been sent to Colonel Chev. Adon de Santon and Colonel Chev. Beau Jolais
about the missing Regimental Aides.  My concern though is that the Third
Foot Brigade has no upper command structure and I can't imagine the King
looking kindly upon it.

Yours,
Lt. Col. Henri du Bois
King's Musketeer
1st Division Adjutant.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chris Schletter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: Correspondence


> Lt. Colonel Henri du Bois,
>      I am glad to be able to appoint you to the position.  I would have
> liked to have given you earlier confirmation, but bookkeeping difficulties
> intervened.
>      As a first task, could you please review the brigades and regiments
> within the 1st Division to see that we have a full set of Brigade Major's
> and Regimental Adjutants.  If there are vacancies, please check with the
> relevant commanders to determine their plans to fill these slots.  I would
> much prefer that we choose the officers rather than the office staff
> insisting on giving us unknown officers to fill those positions.
>      Yours,
>      Lt. General le ViComte Soire de Success, OC 1st Division





Reply via email to