More, I had a good mind to email this particular detail to every women
mailing list that I am aware of. But then, it would portray all Bangalore
men in bad light. Which is not my intention. More over, I am in touch with
the PSF board itself, I had a good mind to send your repository link to the
PSF board itself.

@Anand Pillai, I am aware that you are on this list. There was not one
single email from you asking me about the intentions of Pyladies Bangalore.
You give me more reasons to never learn from guys like you. Either you
explain here on public and tell everyone what was the intentions behind
this, whom exactly where you targeting, or apologize for your behavior,
irrespective of your intentions,I will let it go. Else its your choice, you
choose.

cheekiness of other men (and women) who try to put you down. This will be a
learning phase for them too.

I dont think this counts as trolling. Please read thoroughly before
emailing.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima
Pyladies Bangalore