Hello Annapoornima,

I can understand your stance, but I think, this email is bit strongly
worded and could hurt the readers.
And as a helpful note, I think, leadership on your effort could be built
more in friendly cooperative way than by  intimidation.

Personally, I care more about python, language, learning and than others.
 First three guarantee me to be neutral on any topic.
I hope, others in this list have that in that order too. So, sorry, I am
bowing out of this discussion and I hope others would too.

Thank you,
Senthil