On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also svaksha's mail did not mention what she
> found objectionable.

Vinayak, did you miss this email?
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2013-September/009359.html
My replies are as inline text as I dislike top-posts and try to avoid
that as much as possible. Do scroll down to the part wher I have
provided a github link and also took the trouble of pasting the code
for your convenience.

> I am not defending Anand here (I hardly know him well) but it might be

Contrary to your denial, your email admonishing me for raising it on
this list and calling me a troll (and then trying to educate Anu on
its definition) does come across as "defending Anand" even if you
claim not to know him well.

> better to talk to him personally rather than name and shame IMHO. As far as

Err.. Why do you think it is my job (or anyone else's) to email him
personally? As I mentioned earlier, if you behave poorly in public,
dont expect private education. #NotMyJob.

> trolling is concerned, it is a matter of perspective (See the reference at
> the end of my last mail - I think the mail qualifies as trolling especially
> due to the lack of information and use of words like #EpicFail).
> I can also
> say that Anand was also trolling by posting the code.

Vinayak, you "can", but you didnt. Big difference that.

svaksha ॥ स्वक्ष