Hello All,

I was naive in accepting Anand Pillai's clever play of words as an apology.
More and more, I get to see the other side of play of words.

@Anand Pillai, Can you issue a proper apology clearly stating that you will
refrain from making comments hurting other people's initiatives, now or in
the future. Not just hurting my sentiments. Pyladies Bangalore is not a
personal goal for me. Its a community goal. You have hurt entire Pyladies
community. For that reason, please make a proper apology. The issue is by
large and is still not closed.

@Svaksha, I am supporting Svaksha's comment and think that Anand Pillai has
to issue a public apology for hurting Pyladies Bangalore sentiments.

@Senthil Kumaran of sent...@uthcode.com, why dont you ask Anand Pillai to
be more nice and appreciative of others efforts. Being a honorable member
of PSF, he himself has committed breach of the code of conduct. I am more
worried now when I think of the example he is setting for the others being
one of the senior most python developers in India. Why dont you ask him to
tackle issues relating to gender and minorities with more respect than what
he has shown so far?

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima Koppad