Hello friends.

I am a beginner trying to use Bareos to do the backups of a small company and I
was for a long time researching on this topic so I tried to start with a fresh
installation of Debian 9.

Regards,
Ian.

El Lunes, Junio 19, 2017 13:01 -05, Stephan Duehr <stephan.du...@bareos.com> Ha
escrito:
 Hi,

there are no packages for Debian 9 on download.bareos.org.
This looks like you are trying to install the Debian 8 packages from
download.bareos.org on Debian 9,
that's not going to work.

Is your system a new installation of Debian 9 or did you upgrade a Debian 8
system?

Regards,

Stephan

On 06/19/2017 10:20 AM, Ian Malo wrote:
> With the latest version available I get many problems, such as the following:
>
> /apt-get install bareos bareos-database-mysql
> Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
> Creando árbol de dependencias
> Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
> No se pudieron instalar algunos paquetes. Esto puede significar que
> usted pidió una situación imposible o, si está usando la distribución
> inestable, que algunos paquetes necesarios aún no se han creado o se
> han sacado de «Incoming».
> La siguiente información puede ayudar a resolver la situación:
>
> Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
> bareos : Depende: bareos-director (= 16.2.4-12.1) pero no va a instalarse
> Depende: bareos-storage (= 16.2.4-12.1) pero 16.2.4-3 va a ser instalado
> Depende: bareos-client (= 16.2.4-12.1) pero 16.2.4-3 va a ser instalado
> bareos-database-mysql : Depende: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1) pero no
> es instalable
> E: No se pudieron corregir los problemas, usted ha retenido paquetes rotos./
>

> --

Stephan Dühr stephan.du...@bareos.com
Bareos GmbH & Co. KG Phone: +49 221-630693-90
http://www.bareos.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz