Dear Philipp,

In message <925d9c13-41ca-9d96-ee17-e6e90dc5e...@bareos.com> you wrote:

> Right, MAINTENANCE packges are only available to subscription customers, but
> we do provide packages
> for our major releases on a yearly basis.

True.  But I guess we agree that this is a pretty unusual policy.
I can't remeber any other project doing it this way.

> It would be nice if people would show the same dedication in helping the
> project as they do in
> criticizing that there is something that they do not get for free.

I did not mean to criticize you.  I just tried to explain where the
OP's statement probably comes from.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de