On 2011-03-08 22:28, Thomas Person wrote:
> Howdy All,
>
> I'm attempting to install the Virtual Array 1.1 plugin on my Base 2.15
> server. I get two sets of errors. ( I was able to install the Center-2.1
> Plugin with no error).

Thanks for the report. I can verify that the VirtualArray plug-in can't
be installed as is. There seems to be a bug in BASE that is related to
the 'descr' field in the 'pluginVirtualArray.base' file. This file has a
space instead of a tab character between the 'descr' and the rest of the
line. Please change the space to a tab and then re-try the installation.

/Nicklas