On Jul 9, 2010, at 3:36 PM, JustinL wrote:

> Anyway, I consider all of that off topic - i don't think it was the
> crux at all. I meant this to be less about my specific task, which
> seems to change all the time, and more about the fact that I can no
> longer copy/paste an email into bbedit directly, which I would hope
> can be fixed (in a new release or with a setting I haven't
> discovered).

Pasting email into BBEdit works fine for me.

I recommend contacting <[email protected]> to get help resolving this.

The first questions you'll be asked are:

Do you have any clipboard-y utilities installed?

Is anything logged in the console when this happens?

so you might as well preempt them by providing the answers in your initial 
inquiry. :-)

Steve

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to