On Jul 09, 2010 at 08:33 AM -0700, JustinL wrote:
For a while now, and i don't know if it was a change in bbedit or a
change in Mail, when I copy 1 or more emails in Mail, bbedit merely
highlights the menu (as if it's trying to paste), and after a short
pause nothing appears. Further, and not that it matters, but the paste
option is gone from bbedit after the 1st failure -- i must put the
item in my clipboard anew if I wish to try (and fail) again.

I'm guessing it's a Mail issue. From what little I remember about how cut and paste works, when you paste in BBEdit, the system asks Mail for data formatted properly according to what BBEdit requests. This still works in Textedit, but I noticed the pasted email is rich text. BBEdit doesn't handel rich text, so it might be something like Mail not properly exporting plain text to the clipboard when it's asked for. I couldn't paste the message into Terminal either.

Just a guess.  Maybe Rich will pipe in.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to