Steve - nothing in console (thanks for the reminder - I never look there). And thanks Tim - Also can't paste into Terminal and am forced to agree it's likely a Mail issue (but wouldn't concede there's not a workaround a bbedit dev could do if they knew Apple wasn't going to change how Mail worked). I didn't know copy/paste worked that way. I assumed it was up to the app to place content on the clipboard in all the various ways it may be requested, and that the app wouldn't be queried again on it. Interesting, anyway.
> handel rich text, so it might be something like Mail not properly exporting > plain text to the clipboard when it's asked for. I couldn't paste the > message into Terminal either. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
