Apologies if I am coming in on this a little late and not understanding the
issue.

But could you not just get info on an md file and change the open with and
change all?

I did and now when I click on an md file, it does not open in bbedit it
opens is the app i changed it to.

_again_ apologize for jumping in when I probably should not.

- gerald

--

<https://thatsbyers.com?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=ThatsByers&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

11773 Slow Poke Lane, Grass Valley, California 95945
Byers is committed
to protecting your health and safety with a Virtual Consultation.
<https://thatsbyers.com/virtual-consultation>

Reviews on Google
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&gl=us&q=Byers,+11773+Slow+Poke+Ln,+Grass+Valley,+CA+95945&ludocid=11748852054921487165&lsig=AB86z5XcBI1O6r_L8QktB46n23GB#lrd=0x809b705409fd6757:0xa30c4eb22436a33d,3>

• Give Us Feedback
<https://thatsbyers.com/about/reviews?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=signaReviewsture&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

We are here to help you Stay Safe!
<https://thatsbyers.com/lpmicro/stay-safe/?utm_source=EmailFooter>