Tibor...  I figured I was out of line...  Sorry.
Thought it might have worked.

When you say safari cannot be selected, have you changed the ENABLE:
Recommended Applications to All Applications. then you can choose what
ever app you want to open anything in.

**_I no I do not need to say to this group that it could be troublesome if
you choose an app that cannot handle the file. like choosing text edit to
open an illustrator file._**

It will try, but may not work.

- gerald

--

<https://thatsbyers.com?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=ThatsByers&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

11773 Slow Poke Lane, Grass Valley, California 95945
Byers is committed
to protecting your health and safety with a Virtual Consultation.
<https://thatsbyers.com/virtual-consultation>

Reviews on Google
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&gl=us&q=Byers,+11773+Slow+Poke+Ln,+Grass+Valley,+CA+95945&ludocid=11748852054921487165&lsig=AB86z5XcBI1O6r_L8QktB46n23GB#lrd=0x809b705409fd6757:0xa30c4eb22436a33d,3>

• Give Us Feedback
<https://thatsbyers.com/about/reviews?utm_source=GmailFooter&utm_medium=signaReviewsture&utm_campaign=EmailSignature>

We are here to help you Stay Safe!
<https://thatsbyers.com/lpmicro/stay-safe/?utm_source=EmailFooter>