Dear Gerald,

If I chose "open with” in Finder, no app is offered with which I could browse
over several interlinked .md files without leaving the (rendered) preview mode.
Actually no app is offered at all which does render the markdown code. All the
offered apps open an .md file in text (markdown code) mode. Safari can not be
selected (I think Safari can only be used if BBEdit translated the md code to
html).

BBEdit offers a preview of the rendered markdown but as explained it is not a
browser. That is when I click a link to another .md file, it will open the code
in BBEdit.

I think the Chrome browser can render markdown directly. I am thinking wether
to try Chrome or Marked 2.

Best,

Tibor

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than