Markess, this leads us right back to weather control. T. Bearden claims the KGB has been using scalar beams to mess with the weather since the 1950s. They were way ahead of us in HAARP type technology using Long Waves, and according to Bearden they have created some destructive weather phenomena in the west as part of their testing programs.
I'd like to know a bit about W. Reich's experiments from some of the experts out there. Are waves involved in Reich's weather work with orgone or is this something altogether different? If there are waves involved what frequencies are we talking about? Are etheric forces waveless and without particles since they are really not material forces? I need a little basic education here.
- Thanks, Tom

The strangest part of this for me is that for the last five or six days I've been reading & re-reading a lecture by Tom Bearden gave at the US Psychotronics Ass. meetings in 99.

With scalared Love & Vectorize Light
Markess