I recall an article speculating that a scalar device was used by the
Russians to destroy the USS Thrasher, a sub, probably an atomic sub
back in the 60s or so.   Does anyone know what Tesla proposed to do
with his knowledge of these waves?  I had thought they were some sort
of ELF waves, but Jose thinks they are totally beyond the spectrum.
Does this mean they are sub-subnature forces?