- York is not an old guard BD person. He put 'dynamics' way
> behind good farming practice and knowledge of the crops being grown.
> I have no doubt that if he had seen an application of
> effective radionics that he wouldn't be applying it to all of his
> accounts.
My apologies to Mr York! I guess too that I need reminding occassionally
that radionics only works well in the hands of a skilled and talented
operator, there are'nt many around, count em on your fingers probably in
your country as well as here! Its also only one of many tools and if a
person cant use it to good effect then perhaps he's wiser to choose a
simpler tool? Most drivers would make better progress in the family sedan
than driving a ferrari eh?
>. Gimme that man's address and phone
> number and I"ll pass it to Mr. York.
I'll have to check that - he may not want to go there.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles