>From Graeme> >
> > Hi All,
> > I just read an interesting article in the Winter issue of the
> > Newsleaf - the BACA journal, by Brian Keats about radionics.

> I must have a problem with comprehension, I thought this article was a lot
> of words that didnt go anywhere at all! (I like his calendar though!)
> Lloyd Charles

Probably didnt convey the meaning I intended here - Brian's article asks a
few questions - as Graeme said, but to me was not really heading in any
particular direction for or against (except by inference) - trouble is these
type of writings get hauled out by others on a regular basis as confirmation
that radionics or homeopathic preps are somehow inferior, and that the
people using these methods are lacking spiritually. There always seems to be
some reference to 'taking the easy way' or comments in similar vein. Shake
some of the calloused hands that I shook in Queensland recently and you'll
soon drop the idea that laziness has any part of it, likewise their
spiritual connection  to the land is as strong as any on this list.
Cheers all
Lloyd Charles