Dear Graeme,

I do not know what response is being referred to here. But I think it would
be fine to post it.

Hugh

Dear Brian,

I quite agree that homeopathic remedies and biodynamic crops produced with
the use of radionics should be labeled as such. I don't know how others
feel about it, or what the perception of the buying public is. My
perception is the radionically prepared medicine is preferable, all other
things (such as handling, environmental effects on the medicine under
storage and handling, etc.) being equal. I didn't used to think so, but
over the years I've become convinced. Likewise the radionically produced BD
food has the potential of being preferable, though, of course, farmers vary
and so do crops and conditions. I didn't used to believe this either, but
the past 10 or 15 years I've learned to accept it. I think that as long as
we remain open-minded and don't crusade against what we know too little of
we stand a good chance of developing a very keen appreciation of how
preferable radionics is.

It is wrong to imagine that radionics is lifeless or soulless or that one
can avoid self-deception (you put your finger on the spot there!) by taking
an amoral or immoral approach. Radionics is maybe 80% dowsing, and how
does one avoid self-deception dowsing? For sure, one has to work on
integrity. Anyway, organization is the basis of life and when radionics is
used to copy, transpose and super-impose organizational patterns it is
working with life as far as I'm concerned.

I'm always intrigued with the argument that we aren't ready morally for
radionics. I see people use heavy tractors and pollutive fuels, electricity
and even all the agencies of death in agriculture from methyl bromide on
up--and it is accepted that we don't have much moral conflict. Oh, if
you're Amish you might have a conflict, but there's a sizable proportion of
BD folks who want to use stirring machines and tractor driven spraying and
they have no moral conflict, whereas they have one with radionics.

Steiner said the most important thing was to get the benefits of our
preparations out over the widest possible areas of the entire earth for its
healing and the improvement of its produce in every respect. Stirring and
spraying has so far proven woefully inadequate in this regard. With
radionics much more is being done both inside and outside of the biodynamic
movement.

I would think biodynamic practitioners might have a moral conflict between
the need to get the preps out over the entire earth and the fact that
stirring and spraying is a hopeless way to get there. So what next? I
should think it a moral imperative to find a successful means. And yet when
one raises its potential head it is treated like a moral crisis and given a
cold shoulder. Not by everyone, of course, but by some.

Actually I might expect such a stance to be taken by those comfortable with
their position in regards to status quo. If things change they could lose
their ascendancy. That position, of course, is not coming from the moral
high ground in the first place.

Well, keep up the good work. I expect to be in Queensland at the end of July.

Best,
Hugh