OK, I was really hoping to figure this out for myself, but...how do I clone
the bb-kernel repository? Here's what I tried:
- went onto GitHub
- found the URL for Robert's bb-kernel repository
- copied the URL into a "git clone" command and executed it

All I get is a .git subdirector and a few small text files: .gitignore,
LICENSE, and README.md. So, I gather that I'm not in the right place...can
someone please tell me where I went wrong?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e39d9898-de0a-4da5-a742-b2e16a1a2e0e%40googlegroups.com.