Best news I've heard all week....

Just out of curiosity is the BB-X15 that we can order now from DigiKey
still SR2 or was there another revision done on the board/silicon?

I have an am572xEvm which reports to be ES2.0/(?SR2.0?) when SPL/u-boot
boots.  Will the rev_a3 device tree for the the ti 572x still run on the
latest BB-X15?

Reason I ask. A couple of weeks ago, following the instructions on
retrieving and patching u-boot for the BB-X15 from eewiki, I retrieved a
mysterious version of the TI patch set for u-boot which compiled, but
wouldn't boot.  It had references to device trees with 'RevC.'  I posted up
here, and then re-retrieved/applied the u-boot patch set and those
references to RevC went away, and u-boot ran again on my ES2.0 am572xEvm..

Thanks and regards! jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e87d7752-1cfe-4da1-8e17-1787f942f5f5%40googlegroups.com.