On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 3:36 PM, ferdster <ftjan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that seems to work to add the PCF8523 RTC, but there are some other
> issues.

Cool

> -no more wifi (SoftAp0 or wlan0). 'ifconfig -a' only shows lo, usb0, and
> usb1.

Okay, so it's just my board here.. I'll debug some more, it's the
'overlay' for the GW, the BW works...

> -'config-pin' still does not work. For example:
>     config-pin P9_24 uart
>     config-pin P9_26 uart

Only gpio's are implemented, add this to get the uart working:

uboot_overlay_addr1=/lib/firmware/BB-UART1-00A0.dtbo

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjz3siBN23ysMY-0EB1t%3D3wK9X%2BPE9WCuKZ%2B-zqxWE18A%40mail.gmail.com.