I have a working design for an Ethernet Cape for a Pocketbeagle.
It is basically the reference design for a Microchip LAN9500A implemented
as a four layer PCB cape for the Pocketbeagle.
It talks USB-2 to the PocketBeagle, and 10/100 Ethernet to the outside
world.
The driver is already in the Beagle software distributions, so the Beagle
grabs it as part of the normal boot process, and it shows up as eth0.
It has the optional EEPROM that can be programmed to permanently hold a MAC
address assignment.
I don't plan to do anything with it, so if someone wants to use it, you are
welcome to it, but you will need to build and program them yourself.
--- Graham