From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Bradley, Carla
Sent: 06 June 2011 14:08
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: [Bes-admins] BES Admin keep getting kicked off BES

I do the provisioning for our BlackBerry devices but I do not have a BlackBerry
myself so I'm not on the BES server. Every few weeks I disappear off the BES
server and am unable to log on. Our BES engineer adds me back and I'll be good
for a few weeks. Waiting to be added back has put me in a bind once or twice.
Is there a way to keep this from happening?

________________________________
NOTE: The extension for all E.ON U.S. e-mail addresses has changed from
@eon-us.com to @lge-ku.com. Please update your address book accordingly.

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is directly addressed or copied. It may contain material
of confidential and/or private nature. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is not
allowed. If you received this message and the information contained therein by
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your/any storage
medium.