Hi Adrian,

indeed, minutes should have been available sooner. situation has been corrected.

The basic motivation for this is simply to avoid (over)loading the iesg with documents that have no (and could possibly never have an) implementation. Or, at least, if every spec gets implemented, it is to prioritize them.

The discussion happened at the beginning of the meeting. It was on one of the slides I have presented as part of the WG status.

-m