Joel, Benson,

hello.

I agree that there has not been a lengthy discussion during the session but some people reacted to the proposal and expressed their support.

Joel, on the specific point that a discussion in a meeting is informative, I fully agree, and the point of our e-mail is to continue the discussion on the list. We explicitly say that this is a proposal and that we are open to comments.

Thanks
-m