mherger wrote:
> >> BTW, could this be related, looking at my list of Plugins, I spotted
> >> 'What Was That Tune', which I'd forgotten about.  However, all I get
> is
> >> a list of mac addresses?
> >
> > Scrap that ... I see how it works now, has the behavior changed
> > recently?
>
> No, haven't played with it for a while. It should show the players'
> names though.
>
> What change do you see (if not the mac instead of name)?
>
> --
>
> Michael

It shows mac addresses when the players are connected to my other
server, as soon as I connect a player to this server, the player name
appears.

The change I'm seeing is the list of mac addresses/player names, you
need to click on one to see the list of tracks that player has played. I
hadn't seen this before, just a list of tracks .. but maybe I'm wrong?

kidstypike
1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer