Philip Meyer wrote:

> I'm not convinced I like it too much, TBH.  A useful feature to have,
> but not as the default for Albums search.

Sure _you_ are not convinced. But believe me, those other 99.9% of users
out there just cried crap for the last 6 years because Squeezebox did
anything other than full-text search.

It's always difficult to change habits when one's got used to something
but that doesn't change the fact that some things _have_ to change.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*