Hello Mark:

Also note that public testimony assists electeds and commission members to make
decisions. If Mike Barrett testified at the PBMVC meeting in opposition to the
change, why did PBMVC ignore his testimony?

Oh, I get it. He DIDN'T testify. He waited until after the vote and sent out an
e-mail criticizing the decision.

Al