> it's the responsibility of the individual members to maintain their own
> good/bad user lists. Would you think that's a good thing or a bad thing to
> give the individual players that level of control/responsibility?

If it's explicit, I think it's a non starter and nobody will bother with
it, especially not just for instant payments.

If it's just a case of "link your wallet with your Facebook account" and
requires no more effort than that, some people might, but of course the
user experience would be rather random. Hey why did that guy in front of me
get instant payments and I had to confirm even though we bought the same
things?

I'm not a big fan of UX's that appear totally random to the user.