I wanted to place my vote for leaving the toolbar as compiled in by default. I
indirectly use it all of the time. What I mean by this is that when I have a
window maximized but not covering the toolbar it leaves me room on either side
of the toolbar to click on the screen and get the root menu. If a window were to
be maximized so as to occupy the entire screen it's a pain getting the root
window menu. Granted, most of us probably launch applications with bbkeys but
that isn't always the case. Just thought I'd make my opinion known since the
tide seems to be against the toolbar.

Eric Carlsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]