Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 08/30/05 23:07 CST:

> I don't know what version of the bootscripts the original poster used.
> In rev 4859 (Jul 31), DJ changed the links from S25 to S99.  That could
> explain the discrepancy.

That existed for one day in SVN. 6.1 is supposed to have fixed
bootscripts. We don't know what version the OP used, but there
was supposed to be only one day of an SVN version where this was
broken.

I will be testing tomorrow. I have rebuilt LFS using
LFS-GCC4-050830 (soon to be SVN trunk) and have added many BLFS
packages. CUPS will be tomorrow.

-- 
Randy

rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686]
23:10:02 up 150 days, 22:43, 2 users, load average: 1.39, 0.94, 0.50
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to