I'm in the final stages of checking all the BLFS packages for
compatibility with LFS-7.2, but need some help.  I can't easily check
the following:

  gnome/applications/sound-juicer.xml:  Needs GNOME
  multimedia/videoutils/dvb-apps.xml:   Needs TV card
  networking/netutils/wicd.xml:         Needs wireless card
  pst/scanning/sane.xml:                Update to 1.0.23  Needs scanner
  pst/scanning/xsane.xml:               Needs Scanner

If anyone can validate that the above packages work with the current
instructions with LFS-7.2, I'd appreciate it.