Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> --- Em qua, 31/10/12, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

>> I updated the instructions yesterday.  They build OK, but have not
>> been tested.  Please use the most current instructions and let me
>> know how it goes.

> After solving some problems, I could install sane and xsane today,
> unfortunately, not yet working. I need to recall what I did for it to
> run in previous LFS version.

Possibly a configuration issue.

> On the other hand, CUPS works in LFS"7.2", contrary to previous
> LFS"7.1".

That's good.

> From chroot, problems building sane:
>
> # ls -lh /{var,run}/lock ls: não é possível acessar /run/lock:
> Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Set 20
> 14:08 /var/lock -> /run/lock

Where is this come from?  I can't find it anywhere in the source.

> [ls : not possible accessing /run/lock: File or directory not
> found.]
>
> /bin/sh ../mkinstalldirs -m 775 /var/lock/sane mkdir -m 775 -p --
> /var/lock/sane mkdir: é impossível criar o diretório “/var/lock”:
> Arquivo existe
 > ****************** My free translation:
 > [mkdir: not
> possible to create "/var/lock": File exists] ******************

That's odd, the -p option for mkdir means "no error if existing, make
parent directories as needed"

I build remotely all the time via ssh, but not chroot.  Perhaps when
entering chroot you need to mkdir -p /run/lock.