On 10/30/2012 08:17 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I'm in the final stages of checking all the BLFS packages for
> compatibility with LFS-7.2, but need some help.  I can't easily check
> the following:
>
>    gnome/applications/sound-juicer.xml:  Needs GNOME
>    multimedia/videoutils/dvb-apps.xml:   Needs TV card
>    networking/netutils/wicd.xml:         Needs wireless card
>    pst/scanning/sane.xml:                Update to 1.0.23  Needs scanner
>    pst/scanning/xsane.xml:               Needs Scanner
>
> If anyone can validate that the above packages work with the current
> instructions with LFS-7.2, I'd appreciate it.
>
>    -- Bruce

I've also found

general/prog/gcc.xml:    &lfs70_checked;
xsoft/other/inkscape.xml:    &lfs71_checked;
xsoft/other/blueman.xml:    &lfs71_checked;

I can help with blueman and inkscape if you like, but not before the
weekend, I guess. I am not sure about GCC, I've built gcc, g++ and
gfortran in LFS. I don't feel the need to build all compilers.